WHY REMODEL ?
WHY REMODEL NOW?
Remodeling allows you to increase the value of your property, customize your home to meet your needs and desires without building a new home or moving, giving up a familiar neighborhood and schools.
Owners of commercial retail or warehouse properties can also increase ongoing rental revenues and future resale value of their property with a relatively small investment in creating more modern and attractive facades.
More than ever, now is the time..
- Interest rates are at historic lows, so now is the perfect time to invest in remodeling, before rates increase again. A $50,000 remodeling project, with today’s low financing interest rates, may add less than $300 to the monthly mortgage expenses. In todays’ increasing water and energy costs, this increase is offset by just the savings in consumption. The increased value in equity, comfort, enjoyment and resale desirability, are huge bonuses that make remodeling with low interest financing, an amazing investment.
- Your house is usually your most profitable investment. Real Estate values generally increase over time, representing a safe growing nest egg to tap into in the future. This fact is most glaring in the beautiful Southern California. Improving economies in the U.S. and other countries have created many wealthy individuals. A good number of these smart people decide to move into or invest in Southern California. The first place they look into is Real Estate. Finding a worthy, valuable and beautiful home is generally on top of their list. A ready, modern and efficient home is much more desirable. People generally pay considerably higher for those desirable modern and efficient houses.
- Lower maintenance and consumption costs go a long way to offset the initial costs. Government energy providers periodically offer Energy Rebate Programs to induce energy efficiency renovations. Modernizing makes your property more beautiful, efficient, comfortable and functional. Energy-efficient properties save money. Remodels that improve energy and water efficiency reduce bills. Installing long-life products will also save on future replacement expenses.
- Homes and commercial properties need regular maintenance and repair to stay in top condition. Simple things such as resurfacing or repairing exterior walls, concrete surfaces, support columns and the roof will stop or prevent leaks, molds and drafts, drastically improving your property’s performance as well as appearance and resale value.
- Smart exterior remodeling protects your valuable investment and delivers the most “bang for the buck” with the least inconvenience. The best value-adding makeover is remodeling the exterior façade of houses and most commercial properties. Figures clearly show that the right designed façade makeovers result in increasing properties’ values by up to 3 times the remodeling budget! that represents ~200% return on your investment! That amazing stat represents the highest return among all residential remodeling areas.
- Contemporary and Modern houses are the most desired architectural styles. Sharp lines, delightful contrasting paints and colors, smooth and clean wall surfaces, low maintenance drought tolerant plants, charming, easy care and low cost grass lawn alternatives, appealing pavers, concrete and tiles, dynamic and durable metal, glass and wooden gates, dazzling entry doors and exterior windows, Modern high quality garage doors, beautiful metal and glass barriers and railings, pleasant, value adding front decks, Pergolas, fountains and planters and other contemporary features are all cornerstones of attractive and appealing houses with Modern Architectural façades.
Why use Modern-Touch Design?
Many properties, specially residential structures in the Southern California region are old, outdated and dull looking.. Increasing Real Estate prices have created a large and growing market demand for updated, attractive and energy efficient homes. As homeowners and house-shoppers’ architectural tastes evolve, more and more people are attracted by the contemporary design features in Modern designed structures.
The scarcity of natural resources, increasing water and energy prices have created the logical requirement for efficient and eco-friendly designs and construction material.
Modern-Touch Design is uniquely positioned to meet this growing market demand in the L.A. region, deploying designers and contractors with more than 100 combined years of experience in the field. Furthermore, utilizing great Modern taste and vision, advanced computer software, high quality modern features and material and purchase volume discounts, enable the company to deliver magical makeover results with respect and attention to the property owners’ budgets and other important requirements.
For a nominal fee, Modern-Touch Design delivers a valuable service to property owners interested in the possibility of a modern curb-appeal makeover for their homes and other structures. Using a clear picture of the façade provided by the owner, with the use of advanced software and a library of images of modern design features’, the designers create a Virtual Image of the property with potential modern changes suggested. This produced image represents a great tool for property owners to realize the possibilities, assess the value and their level of desire for the proposed makeover, lessen the possibility of surprises and to make changes before the actual work is started or done. It also enables the company to have clarity with the homeowners and commercial property owners to diminish issues arising from differences in vision and miscommunication.
Years of experience, many successful projects with magical transformations, has resulted in positive word-of-mouth and Testimonials by many happy homeowners, enjoying much more valuable, attractive, comfortable and efficient homes.
Many owners have used our taste in Modern design and construction know-how just for further financial profits selling their property.
Don’t procrastinate as you have much to gain. Contact us now for a consultation appointment, or a proposed Virtual Image of your house with modern Curb-Appeal Design, or a Quotation on your desired renovations for your property in Modern style landscaping, Drought tolerant lawn alternatives with rebates, concrete and tiles, exterior walls resurfacing and painting, new windows and entry doors, front patios, Gazebos, fountains, or modern glass, metal and wooden gates, barriers, garage doors.
Join us, help your clients and friends with their properties appeal and value, and at the same time make an attractive side income.
More and more homeowners are deciding that the best way to improve their lifestyles and their personal balance sheets at the same time, is to invest in their single biggest asset: their home.
Owners of commercial retail or warehouse properties can also increase ongoing rental revenues and future resale value of their property with a relatively small investment in creating more modern and attractive facades. Remodeling and renovating properties is not only a winning investment because they increase property values and revenues, it also has shown to increase life pleasure and productivity.
Smart exterior remodeling protects your investment and delivers the most “bang for the buck” with the least inconvenience. The best value-adding makeover is remodeling the exterior façade of houses and most commercial retail and warehouse structures. Figures clearly show that the right designed façade makeovers result in increasing properties’ values by up to 3 times the remodeling budget! that represents ~200% return on your investment! Highest return specifically among all residential remodeling projects.
Interest rates are at historic lows, so now is the perfect time to invest in home remodeling, before rates increase again. A $50,000 remodeling project, with today’s low financing interest rates, may add less than $300 to the monthly mortgage expenses. In todays’ increasing water and energy costs, this increase is offset by just the savings in consumption. The increased value in equity, comfort, enjoyment and resale desirability, are huge bonuses that make remodeling with low interest financing, an amazing investment.
General requirements for Home Remodel financing:
Knowing how to find easy financing is a good first step that will help point you in the right direction for financing your next home improvement project.
The general requirements for finding easy financing start with qualifying for a loan. Often, your credit standing will influence which financing route you take. That said, before actually applying for a loan, talk to at least a couple different lenders about all your financing options. Keep in mind, the lender will tend to focus on the options they carry. This is why many people like to start with an established mortgage broker as they usually carry more types of loans. Besides helping you understand your options and the various trade-offs involved, the lender can pre-qualify you for one or more loans.
For information or referral for residential lenders we have worked with or they have been recommended by our clients, please send us a request at Info@ModernTouchDesign.com